CCFID has a rich experience of working in the fields of youth development, natural resource management, disaster response and skill development with the marginal and poor communities. From its inception in 2004 CCFID has provided the livelihood support to more than 7000 unprivileged families in 599 villages of Cuddulore, Karaikal and Pondicherry respectively. In 2011, we started our Delhi north zone office to promote entrepreneurship amongst unprivileged youths under our flagship program “Young Entrepreneurs”, in Delhi. We plan to open a new office in Mumbai this year, to replicate this program in Mumbai as well.
Details of various projects and programs undertaken in the past & present:
- Women Empowerment.-Financial inclusion through microfinance
- Youth Development through promotion of employability and entrepreneurship
- Natural Resource Management Unit
- Child Rights and Child Protection
- Cluster based community development- Ceramic cluster, Doll making cluster.
- Promotion of Poly-culture for Tribal women’s’ as alternate livelihood
- Crab Fattening
Client coverage % Totals 100% Rural 63.3% Semi urban 22.4% Urban 14.3%